James M. Robbins, Esq:
It is important to select an attorney knowledgeable in the area of bankruptcy and one who has had many years of experience. Mr. Robbins devotes all of his practice in NC and 90% of his practice in SC to bankruptcy cases.
Since his admission to the bar, Mr. Robbins has helped thousands of people with their debt problems by saving their homes and cars, and helping them achieve a fresh start by filing bankruptcy for them.
- B.A. 1974 University of South Carolina, Magna Cum Laude
- Juris Doctorate 1977 University of South Carolina Law School
- Admitted to South Carolina Bar 1977
- Admitted to North Carolina Bar 2000
- Member of National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Member of the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
- Chosen 2008 Bankruptcy Attorney of the Year by Myrtle Beach Herald Readers